- Best to email teacher for availability or call/text the studio; 214-553-8771
- Once you learn our system for how to register and keep up with payments,
it’s easy peasy. We do not keep credit card on file.
- No on line scheduling system
- Classes may be full; we may add more classes as interest increases
- All classes will use foundational principles of movement and may
incorporate Mat movements, weights, and various props
- If you have never been on a Reformer, a Private is recommended
9:00 Equipment Melanie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6:15 pm Mat Class (in person only) Karen
No registration required. Fun and challenging. All welcome Karen@pilatesunlimited.com
Wednesday 10:00 am Equipment Class with Lesley (email@example.com)
10:00 am mat class with Melanie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8:30 Equipment Erin (email@example.com) NOT FOR BEGINNERS
Our small group classes explore the core from every angle and may use the full suite of Pilates equipment or focus on one piece. The spine’s stability and mobility are fully challenged and fully engaged throughout the entire repertoire of equipment exercises. The body will experience movements through several planes, and functional movements will also be introduced. Expect to sweat and increase your heart rate once you have learned and become proficient in the basics. It takes time, but it is well worth the effort.
All equipment class are $45.00 per class
Works best if you purchase a package on line at home. You can find payment page link below
All equipment classes require payment prior to attendance
Failure to Cancel results in full fee charge
Please be on time.