Last Updated: March 18, 2018
Welcome to Pilates Unlimited! We are happy you are here.
The term ‘Pilates Unlimited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the members, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, instructors/teachers, representatives, consultants, or advisers, individually and collectively (collectively, Pilates Unlimited). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains links to websites of third parties. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. These third parties and their websites are not under our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You acknowledge and agree that your sole remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with the site is to discontinue all use of the Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Texas.
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to the use of this Site, are to be settled by mediation in the State of Texas, County of Dallas before a certified mediator selected by both Pilates Unlimited, LLC and you.
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com or Pilates Unlimited, LLC, 6434 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 211, Dallas, TX, 75214.